In the cold winter months many suffer with dull, electric, and lifeless hair. And although it may seem like an impossible battle at times after trying various products, here is your new lifesaver.PARK STYLING FIBER MOUSSE
Our Fiber Mousse is one of our bestsellers and has been developed in close collaboration with our professional hairdresser team. What makes it so special and exclusive is because it has a very high fiber content. The fibers have unique properties that make this product a must - regardless of whether you have curls or not. They bind to the length of your hair strands and shape your hair in the a natural way. With this Fiber Mousse, you will never experience stiffness and greasy hair, because the mousse spreads so easily that you won't even notice in the hair. In addition, the mousse acts as an antistatic agent and counteracts electric hair, which means that your hair will also appear very shiny. The mousse can even be activated the day after styling, by simply squeezing a little water into the hair, so that you experience the same effect as when styling with Fiber Mousse the day before.
PARK Fiber Mousse is suitable for all hair types. In the following we will guide you on how to style curly and straight hair.
Styling of curly hair
Even though the Fiber Mousse is suitable for all hair types, it is especially good with natural curly hair because the fibers binds to the curl and creates a bounce effect. This leaves the hair with beautiful curls.
How to apply in curly hair:
- Shake the bottle and add an amount of the product in your palm.
- Distribute the mousse between your palms while gently warming the product up.
- Squeeze moussen into towel-dried hair - making sure to enhance the curls.
- Repeat 2-3 times.
- Let your hair dry as you like - either naturally or by blow-drying.
Styling of straight hair
If you on the other hand have straight, fine hair, the Fiber Mousse will create texture, add volume, and ensure shape that lasts all day.
How to apply in straight hair:
- Shake the bottle and add a small amount of the product in your palm - approximately the size of a walnut.
- Spread the mousse between your palms while gently warming the product up.
- Distribute the mousse from scalp to tips in towel-dried hair by smoothing the hair out.
- End by blow-drying the hair to create volume.
Can be bought here: https://parkstyling.dk/products/park-fiber-mousse?_pos=1&_sid=8d9904371&_ss=r